Someone told me once that I was contradictory. And I felt terrible, 'cus I don't like this kind of people.
Contradictory is either of two propositions related in such a way that it is impossible for both to be true or both to be false, inconsistent, incompatible. You know... sometimes people say things to us without imagine how we are going to process the information. I like to analyze!
OK... I start to think about this and for my surprise I discover that I am a contradictory person in some aspects and I didn't think of it in a negative way.
Let me explain... I consider myself a mature person, about my 30's that knows how to deal with a sort of situations much better than when I was 20's. A professional that is confident about the quality of her work, that knows herself, what she wants, what she likes... She knows as well that if she drinks too much in a party she'll almost die of hangover in the next day (and she insists in doing it), fully aware! She should know that men like Don Juan don't worth a penny, and she can't trust in them... doesn't get involved, but she is a magnet for such men! Anyway on the other hand she consider herself such young, that laugh for anything, sometimes even innocent that wants to keep this virtue... treats everybody pretty well! Made the ad of a good girl...lets continue... She has many women inside her too, like GNT lol she can perfectly be really sociable one day and pretty introspective in the other, she can go to a party and arrive home in the morning without any remorse, dance, drink, have fun, kiss, be crazy (I'm exaggerating to get more emphasis) and thereafter put on her normal face, that is almost like a geek, wearing glasses to go to work! Is this being contradictory? If so I prefer to be like this, 'cus people are complex. I think this is her personality! That means the particular combination of emotional, attitudinal, and behavioral response patterns of an individual. As I started this post discussing about maturity, I will end saying that my early days, my previous experiences makes me as I am today, and despite anything I always have a positive attitude!
I conclude that contradictory or not this is who I am!

No comments:
Post a Comment